ODYSSEY Extreme Series battery Model ODX-AGM24F (24F-PC1500)
Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean 2 times the overall power and 3 times the life of conventional batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
Bottom line? ODYSSEY batteries deliver massive starting power, rapid recovery, and extreme durability that heavy duty and commercial vehicles demand.
Surcharge* FedEx and UPS charge a 30.00 surcharge on items of 51 pounds or heavier. This is in addition to the regular shipping charges. We are still offering free shipping but a 30.00 surcharge will be added to each item over 50 pounds.
- Pure lead AGM technology delivers exceptional CCA ratings and reserve capacity cycling ability
- Quick starting every time
- Cycles over 900 times at 50% depth of discharge
- Faster recharge than conventional batteries
- Proudly made in the USA at our state-of-the-art battery plant
- OEM fit is ensured – built to exact BCI standards
- Housed in advanced plastics for durability performance and heat resistance
- Advanced AGM construction means no water levels to check or terminals to clean
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
|Height (terminals included)||8.8 in|
|Shipping Weight||60 lbs|
|Cranking Amps (5 second start)||1500|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)||840|
|20HR Nominal Capaity (AH)||76|
|Reserve Capacity Minutes||160|